View Profile Unodir

7 Movie Reviews

Sweet Action

Dan,

Not only do you have a kick ass art style which I love, but your sense of directing is amazing- Definitely added you as a favorite artist-

I really enjoyed the 2 knee deep episodes: I really got the feeling that "Hero" made the realization that he was basically fucked- As such he took it upon himself to take out as many out as possible. Wow! Watched it twice...

danomano65 responds:

thanks for such a badass review!

Simply Amazing

This series is so amazing it's hard to quantize or put into Words. I really love how you have built the 2 lovers and the trials and tribulations they face. This trancends simple art and speaks to me on so many levels- I did not believe it possible to put such emotion into a Flash animation. I look forward to the conclusion!

Wow

What else can be said? Excellent manuevers in both animation and storyline. i Felt it kept in the perfect spirit of the Contra and the old days- Neva Forget! up.up. down down, left right, left right- B-A Start (Used to rolling with a 2nd player-)

10 Game Reviews

Wow-

I do so love the Click-shooters and I realize you most likley put alot of time into this game. However, I have to admit running around a school dining area and killing teachers, cooks and students is a little over the top. I see this was post by you about 8 years ago and I was curious as to if you look back at a game such as this and wonder to yourself "Holy shit, what was I thinking"

Of course I realize this is in fact a game, and frankly I enjoy the "Ultra-Violence" as much as the next guy. So no knocks here. I am really simply interested in your take on this since you've matured and grown up since.

In regards of graphics, the animations were sound and adequate. Storyline was perfect for this type of game (albiet I would have preffered say, city streets or the jungles of 'Nam as a backdrop) Soundwork and foley were adequate. I gave this a "4". totally in the vien of Brainsplatters 2 (Which I quite enjoyed)

Well done

Extremely tough at times, but I could see how one may be able to accomplish. I feel just a little (I mean just a tad) bit more time would make this a little more accesible.

I fun little time killer! Keep up the good work

A pleasure to play

I love the Cyber-punk Bladerunner/Manhunter visual style to this. Graphically excellent with great backgrounds and ambient animations. The Sniper/Adventure twist is a breath of fresh air to a tired Genre of games. Pretty decent sound effects and tracks. Neat Plot! The game is just enough challenge to be engaging, and not be frustrating. You have a wonderful talent and I look forward to your next creations!

5 Audio Reviews

Reminds me of how carpenter wrote the theme to "Escape from ne york"

Production is sound and hype
Mix down:very nice

Gave a 5 for your endeavor

Straight Maneuver (Even if Thost art the Gayest OG

Beat was tight as hell:

I love the persona, on the first m.C. Even if yo' was truly Gay, "That battle goes on any way" and you got my vote. You can neva touch this Dick, sorry (Just ask my Wife)

if you Fakin' , "Well Done"

Either way, quite the refreshing romp at those hat "respect the MIC"

Mad Props to the HDC Endeavors: At least there is a choesn few that's Tryin

HDC responds:

YEA GURL!!!

Both Tight

I have to say that I felt the Second on had this flow- I would guess that would be Wyze- Great articulation and excellent flows from both camps-

HDC responds:

Naw that was Klazik..thanks for the vote and words!

Unless otherwise Directed: LoC Disciple; BeatSmith and Flow Perfector